32. Business, Family & Self Care - Integrating the three sides of entrepreneurship with Donna Hann
In this episode Emily chat's with Donna Hann about effectively integrating business, family and self care into our lives. Donna is a certified high-performance coach and business educator on a mission to unleash the...View Episode
31. 5 Steps to create a household budget with Jodi Porteous
Jodi Porteous is a Money Management Coach at Intentional Money Management. Jodi teaches a mix of practical skills, mindset skills and uses her love of teaching and sharing knowledge to help clients set up their own 1...View Episode
30. Leveraging Technology for rural businesses
Technology can make or break us! We've got to be strategic about what tech we choose to implement. Tune in to hear my key learning from October and how we can consider leveraging technology in our businesses. Connect...View Episode
29. Crisis Management and Financial Resilience in Rural Businesses
"Tough times don't last but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller Across Australia we're constantly battling with adverse conditions in agriculture and particularly to do with natural disasters. Building our...View Episode
28. Making more sales isn't necessarily the path to increasing your wealth
Tune in to find out why making more sales isn't necessarily the path to increasing your wealth! There are many factors that affect our profitability. Connect with...View Episode
27. 6 Essential accounting terms for small businesses
Do you struggle to understand what your accountant is saying? Here are 6 essential accounting terms you should be aware of! Tune in to find out. Connect with...View Episode
26. My Xero file is fine ... I think?!
You're happy with how your Xero looks and works but there may be some hidden errors! Software companies lead us to believe once we're setup that's it; just a few clicks each week and we're on top of everything. Tune...View Episode
25. What's the difference between bookkeeping & Strategic Bookkeeping?
Fire your bookkeeper and hire a Strategic Bookkeeper! What's the difference? Listen in to find out! Connect with...View Episode
24. Why Profit First is not just for the profitable businesses in agriculture
Profit First is only for profitable businesses isn't it? NO! Listen in to find out why! Connect with...View Episode
23. Separating personal and business expenses
In this episode, I explain why separating personal and business expenses is essential for running a successful business! Connect with...View Episode
22. The power of asking questions for ag business success
In our dynamic and ever-evolving world, the key to success isn't just in the hard work we put in, but in the questions we ask. Curiosity isn't just a trait for the curious; it's an invaluable tool that can shape the...View Episode
21. What is a Chart of Accounts?
Whether you're a small business owner, or a seasoned financial professional, understanding the concept of a Chart of Accounts is crucial for managing your business's finances effectively. Tune in to learn about what...View Episode